Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm sick of your hype and your misinformed opinions.

Let me start off this blog with something I want to make clear right off the bat:

YOU'RE A DUMMY.

That's right, cool guy. Read that little piece of zen over and over again and let it marinate until you can come to terms with the fact that you are a clueless dweeb.

I made this blog so you retards can save yourselves the duty of actually having to think about the crap that you shovel into your ears. There are a lot of dickheads out there, trying to tell you what's "good" and what's "cool" and what's "the next big thing." Don't listen to those creeps. They're only slightly less clueless than you are, and that's just because they're older than you 16 year old knuckledraggers. My word is law, now close your yap and take notes.

Your sole responsibility is to give me albums that you want me to formulate an opinion on. I don't care if you love or hate the album, I'm doing this as a public service. You deserve to know if your band blows, or if your favorite record of all time would be better suited as a coaster for the bottom of my trashcan. There's not going to be any sort of cushy dialogue, or me justifying shitty music by saying drivel like "They're good dudes though." Being nice seldom results in quality music.

 Now at this point, you're probably going "B-b-b-but that's your OPINION. I can like WHATEVER I WANT." Shut up. I don't care about the inane sentiments you carry for the latest piece of sonic dookie you're gobbling up this month, I don't like your crybaby attitude and I don't like your crybaby musical leanings.

Finally, I just want to say something to anyone who doesn't like what I have to say: eat a dick. Seriously. Make your own dumbass blog, and flounder around while trying to make up stupid reasons for why you like the new Pink record, you fucking twit.

1-2-3-4 Go.