Thursday, July 2, 2009

FIRST POST, WA-FUCKING-HOO

MICHAEL BOLTON- GREATEST HITS (1985-1995)

I listened to about four of the seventeen tracks on this before totally giving up, and I can definitely admit that I am less of a man for listening to those four songs. 

I don't know what's so "great" about these "hits" other than the fact that someone can consistenly pump out lousy music for TEN FUCKING YEARS STRAIGHT. Not to mention the fact that this talentless turd burglar is still polluting the aural plane with his douchebaggery. This noisedump went 3x Multi-Platinum, which is pretty surprising considering this thing SUCKS. Seriously, 9 million copies worldwide doesn't mean shit, it just means you were able to appeal to the largest, lamest, loneliest target audience ever: stupid old women. Most of the old farts that buy this nerd's records can barely operate motor vehicles or pee standing up, how are they supposed to know what rocks and what doesn't? 

There's a song on this called "Can I Touch You........There?" I swear to god folks, I am not making this shit up. I'm convinced that song was written for another man. What really pisses me off is that I am 100% positive that someone (probably multiple people) boinked this guy in his heyday, thinking he was just too-fucking-cool for school. Oh my god, the 80's sucked a big one. I would never party with this dink in a million years.

Anyway, don't buy this thing, don't even look at it, unless you're trying to punish your son for watching The View or you're trying to terminate your pregnancy or contract cancer or something. 

0/10

FALL SILENT- DRUNKEN VIOLENCE

This sounds like nu-metal being played by fat guys who kinda like that second Cro-Mags LP with Harley singing. And don't act like "Best Wishes" is a better record than "Age Of Quarrel" because that's just stupid. Anyway, the lyrics are kinda sappy at times, which is weird, because I never think of fat tough guy types as being sensitive. I actually have no clue if these guys are fat, I just figured it goes with the territory. I'm pretty sure these guys have kicked lots of ass in their prime, so I'm sure they'll kill me because I'm not spinkicking in my bedroom. Whatever, I've heard worse.

3/10


PENTAGRAM- RELENTLESS

Pentagram rules. I hate doom metal but love this band. This is cool stuff to drink to if you're pregnant.

8/10

(HED) PE-  BACK 2 BASE X

I was going to try and hunt down the new record by these ninkumpoops, but I don't have the patience to find it. Oh yeah, and I don't care about their new record because everything this band does blows. It sounds like they tune their guitars to the key of diarrhea farts, and then they just rap/shout about rebellion through partying. Remember when you were 12, and you thought it was really cool to draw the circle A on everything? Yeah, these guys still think that's really "edgy." They also like "hydro" and not giving a fuck. When they're not busy touring in a shortbus, and packing clubs with the absolute lowest grade of sub-human trailer trash, they're jumping on the "9/11 was an inside job" bandwagon about infinity years too late. Apparently their new record is calling out the New World Order or something. Not that the New World Order is really worried about what a bunch of stoners are gonna do, other than bark about how little of a shit they give and how they just want to get laid without the 33rd Degrees cockblocking them. F-fucking-minus. Oh yeah, and the singer says "nigga." I guess that's kinda cool on opposite day.

0/10